Friday, April 30, 2010

Calories Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn Bag

Lace Bookmarks

Sometimes I remember having a car embroidery ...
I've already said I do not like very much to use?
But I must admit that you can make jobs really to cute!
I made this set of bookmarks in the usual lace always market, now you will also sick of being ... and it is not over yet! Be patient, there are still a few things to show you ...
The marketplace will be held Saturday evening, May 8 and Sunday, May 9 at the new parish center of Cassola, of course, my things are just a small part of the many crafts, all wonderful, made by many women in the country very good at sewing, embroidery in hand or in working with the crochet hook or knitting.
We hope that after so much work there is a great turnout, all the proceeds will go as usual to the needy in the country.


For my local visitors:
I'm waiting!


A hug,


0 comments:

Post a Comment