Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lime Green Scooter Wheels, Nz

Case for Francesca. Images from the market

I thought you quit?? Noooooooooooo
I was just busy with other things but at the first opportunity here again!
For the birthday of my niece Francesca, the last that I had not yet given, I put up this other case always using my model Anna Case, "available for you to file PDF , and beautiful fabrics Michael Miller .

Here are some photos, hope you like ...





Before leaving, as every time I got into the habit of doing, I tell you of a book I have read and I liked it.
This time it's a very poignant novel which is titled "Stay tomorrow" by Gayle Forman.

tells of a young Oregon girl who becomes the victim of a serious car accident with his family. Everything happens in a quiet winter morning when the little snow fall closes schools and Mia, her brother Teddy, and their father, who is a teacher, stay at home. The mother took the opportunity to take a day off and decide together to go out to see friends and grandparents, are covered in time because the evening was to go to my concert shotting Star, the band that was part also her boyfriend Adam.
E 'own during the trip that unexpectedly succeeded disasto. Mia is thrown out of the car and saw mangled and lifeless bodies of his parents, who still hears the music comes from the car, I can not see her brother but suddenly sees her body!
Mia is in a coma but his mind sees, sufferers, and remember. He remembers his great passion for the cello, his family adoratissima punk, her friend Kim, her beloved Adam. Slowly he realizes that he will not find more to his awakening, his life will never be what it was before, will miss the dearest affections. So why wake up? Why do not you let go?
Doctors have done everything possible now it is up to you ...

I read it in one go because it is so addictive that you would not know what will happen! I easily get moved by watching a movie but I rarely happens with a book. With this book, but it was impossible not to cry, but I do not speak of a tear ... crying with tears! Are exaggerated? Read it and then tell me!

A big kiss,



0 comments:

Post a Comment