Sunday, September 26, 2010

Heart Shaped Trowel For Tiling



Anna loves Sarah Kay and is always looking for images to download and save it in its key personnel. I must admit that I do not mind the subject at all!

why I could not resist when I saw this beautiful image, I printed up transfer paper (explanations how it can be found here ) and I stretched up a simple T-shirt purchased at Tezenis .

These shirts are very nice but quite fitting and long, so I decided to make some small changes. I cut a little to the bottom and partially open the side seams using triangular inserts to give it flare. I did the same thing on the sleeves and then finished with overlock the edges.
a bow, some rhinestones, and the jersey is ready in a flash!

Anna seems satisfied, do not you?
Un bacione, ciao



0 comments:

Post a Comment