Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Neilmed Sinus Stuffy Nose

Case cherries and tissues

I'm sure by now you are tired of seeing them and perhaps I have them!
But allow me to publish this last case in which I take this opportunity to respond to numerous emails asking me where I find the fabrics I use for cases and bags.

For cases, for the most part, I used tissue Amy Butler, Michael Miller and Robert Kaufman.
are U.S. fabrics that I bought on eBay in these stores:
http://stores.ebay.it/lachakra
http://stores.ebay.it/shorelinehandwerks

But I've seen, visiting the latest editions of Cleverly, that some shops Italians have started to offer some of these fantasies. Prices per square meter are definitely higher, but considering the cost of shipping (you pay the order), the duty and customs fees (which are paid on arrival of the package!) There is no real difference.
In the spring there will be several of these fairs throughout Italy, then, for those interested, open eyes and hunt stoffine!

For resealable bags instead use tissues generally Ikea, you can see here.





Spero di essere stata esauriente...

Con affetto alla prossima!


0 comments:

Post a Comment