Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Ribbon Color For Throat Cancer

Rock Box Christmas Gifts

Today I started the restoration of the house.
really wanted to do it tomorrow, with much more confidence when everyone would return to their normal activities.
But today, my Christmas tree has attempted suicide two times, it seemed that just wanted to say "ENOUGH ! My turn is over, and I forgive him away or do it alone!" .

This morning when I woke up, I found it lying in the living room with decorations that were wandering around on the couch, the carpet on the floor ... a bit 'everywhere!
But I have not discouraged, gently put it back up and reassembled to the least-worst, and I said " you been good so far, what do you doing? Wait one more day, tomorrow we are home alone and I promise you back in the cellar. . I do not have have been very convincing because even after an hour he was back on the floor that nice!
So I surrendered and I unpacked and put in his box where he can rest peacefully for another 11 months.
Just as well, head job done! Access Tomorrow only place left for me to the crib.

And to totally close the chapter on "Celebration" show you the gifts that I have prepared for this Christmas, enough for my large family.

The Tilda:

The "baskets" with the bags folding (the model here ):

The panettone with portatorte (the model here ):


Others with Ikea fabric


and finally, a group photo:


soon with new works,

Hello everyone


0 comments:

Post a Comment