Friday, March 4, 2011

How Much Are Spandex Feather Centerpieces

Drogba, no intention of leaving Chelsea



Didier Drogba has revealed his plans for the future. Despite some rumors they have given as possible starters at the end of the season after Chelsea Fernando Torres seems to have bought instead of the tip of the Ivory Coast has no intention to leave Stamford Bridge. The Blues striker was thus expressed in Orange Sport: "Until a few years ago I dreamed of one day to be playing in Milan, in Real or Manchester United, but now I have changed my mind. My intention is to remain Chelsea as long as possible. In London I have everything I need. I could not have wished nothing better than to wear this shirt. "Final Chapter of a rumor concerning his possible transfer to another club in the summer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment