Friday, December 31, 2010

Are Card Clubs Illegal In California

Happy New Year!

close this 2010 with my 44th place, 44 years as I have done this year ... what a strange coincidence ... or is it a sign of destiny? Mah!

However the 2010 is going to bring hope and if all that was not positive and leave us only the good memories.

This post I dedicate it to all my beloved web-friends that I have really neglected this year, forgive me!

In particular, the dedication:
to Cynthia's the little button, my very first webfriend, which do a big "good luck" for his new work projects
David to Small Heart , my muse and the one who incited me to open this blog
Laura to pattern for game, which I love for his great sympathy
and Ely of Ely In the kitchen, which is an inexhaustible mine of ideas, projects, recipes and life ... but do not know how much I envy his innate optimism!

them, all other webfriends I follow (although often in silence) and I follow with great affection and also to those who are just passing through I want to wish a

Happy 2011!




A big hug


0 comments:

Post a Comment